- Particular resources that might be of interest for a quick and/or deep understanding of VYPER may be:
- An overview video of VYPER by staff and participating youth produced as part of the UBC Learning Circle (~1.5 hour): www.vyper.ca/overview
- VYPER’s “Making Resilience Happen through Youth-Adult Partnership” report: www.vyper.ca/resiliencereport.
- A set of short (~5 minutes each) videos about the evidence-based core principles of VYPER, with tips taken from our experience: www.vyper.ca/videos
- The final evaluation report on VYPER: www.vyper.ca/evaluationreport.
And a lot more information can be found on www.vyper.ca