IMPACT’s programs are based on research and, as such, we want to make this research available to the community and interested persons as much as is possible.
Below you will find links to the full text of research papers that are not restricted by copyright law, and links to summaries of copyrighted research, where the full text is available for purchase.
- Health Canada – Drug and Alcohol Prevention Publications
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Following the Evidence: Preventing Harms from Substance Use in BC
- Understanding Harm Reduction
- Every Door is the Right Door: A British Columbia Planning Framework to Address Problematic Substance Use and Addiction
- Adolescent Substance Use and Related Harms in British Columbia
- Preventing substance use problems among youth – A literature review & recommendations